Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE OF ADVERTISING
WORD OF MOUTH MAGAZINE LTD
Company Registration- 09286074
Customer Contact- email@example.com / 0843 713 0432
1. All advertisements must comply with the British Code of Advertising Practice, The Advertising Standards Authority and current legislation.
2. No guarantee can be given that an advertisement will appear in a specified position, unless premium pages are purchased.
3. Whilst every care will be taken, the publishers will not be held liable for any loss occasioned by failure of an advertisement to appear, or any misprint, error or omission due to non publication or delivery.
4. We cannot accept responsibility for more than one incorrect insertion. Advertisers should contact us immediately the first error occurs.
5. Credit will only be issued for that part of the advertisement that is incorrect, unless it can be agreed that all response was affected.
6. The publishers reserve the right to refuse, delete, amend or cancel any advertisement without explanation.
7. Whosoever places the advertisement will be deemed to be authorised to do so on behalf of an advertiser, and that the advertiser has obtained permission to utilise any of the component parts of that advertisement. The publishers will not be liable if this is not the case.
8. The Advertiser agrees to reimburse the Publisher for any costs, damages or other charges resulting from any legal action taken against them as a result of publishing the advertisement as presented to the publisher.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the various entries and other information in WOM MAG. The content and classification is based on the latest information available to WOM MAG. Naturally information may change, and while we will endeavour to amend such information, readers should be aware that information may not always be accurate.
In no circumstances can WOM MAG accept any liability for any loss or damage of any kind which may arise or result from any error in, or omission of, any entry whether relating to wording, space, position, artwork, address, telephone number, email address or URL.
The classification headings used in WOM MAG are intended only as useful “searching” terms and should not be read as trade descriptions within the meaning of the Trade Description Act 1968. The appearance of a business or individual within a particular category does not necessarily indicate that the goods or services of the kind suggested by the category are provided by that business or individual nor that they are legally entitled professionally qualified to carry on a particular trade, business or profession.
WOM MAG is not an agent for the businesses and individuals within the website and is unable to vouch for the professional qualifications, trade certifications, and trade memberships, which may be shown with businesses or individuals.
WOM MAG reserves the right to remove any wording, images or other content which it considers offensive
Links to any website from this website does not imply any endorsement of that website or its content.
All intellectual rights reserved.
REFUND POLICY / CANCELLATION POLICY
We are an advertising and marketing services provider. We do not have or sell any tangible goods or products that can be returned.
Payment is required in full for our advertising services payable on agreement of sale, there is no set up cost and advertising consultancy is free with each advertising purchased.
You are entitled to a refund up to 7 days from the date the advertising payment is paid less a £25 charge back fee required by our merchants Pay a trader Ltd, this charge back is only applicable to card payments via our virtual terminal.
After 7 days, there will be no refund issued, If the time between completing your order and the publication deadline is less than 7 days, there will be no refund.
If you are making a credit/debit card payment, you will be refunded within 3 business days via a credit return to the same credit/debit card less a charge back fee of £25.
All cards payments will be taken by virtual online merchants pay a trader, provided and managed by accept a card limited.